She was born Saigon, where she still lives. A 5th grade drop out, she has worked as an itinerant vendor of cakes and lottery tickets, and is now a typist and a translator of children's literature. She has published poems in several leading Vietnamese literary journals and webzines. Translated into English by Linh Đinh, her works have also appeared in Tinfish and Nhà Magazine.
Linh Dinh started this entry.
Lynh Bacardi online
- Eight Vietnamese poets in the Brazilian webzine, Sibila, including Lynh Bacardi, Lý Đợi, Phan Nhiên Hạo, Nguyễn Quốc Chánh, Nguyễn Thị Hoàng Bắc, Miên Đáng, Phan Bá Thọ and Trần Vàng Sao, all translated into English by Linh Dinh
- "Tre Rừng"
- Lynh Bacardi page on Tiền Vệ, with poems, stories and an interview
- An interview by Cổ Ngư
- An interview by Nguyễn Viện
- "Phân thân của một nhà thơ đang lăm le phục hồi nhân phẩm"
- "Hình tượng mẹ điếm trong ba truyện ngắn của Lynh Bacardi" by Tiểu Linh
- Three broadcasts on Lynh Bacardi, conducted by Thụy Khuê for Radio France International
- An essay on her by Thế Uyên