Do Le Anhdao
Born in Vietnam, Đỗ came to the United States in 1992. She graduated from UCLA and currently lives in Las Vegas, where she does advocacy work as a sexual violence prevention educator for the Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence. She serves as the Literary Committee Chairperson for the Vietnamese American Arts & Letters Association and also co-edits the online literary journal Da Màu.
With the group Mai Piece, she co-founded One Mic in January 2004, the first open-mike to bring multi-generation writers and musicians to Little Saigon. Her writings can be found on Nha Magazine and various Vietnamese literary journals such as Tap Chi Tho, Hop Luu, Van Hoc, Viet Weekly, and Talawas.
Hai-Dang Phan started this entry.
Đỗ Lê Anhdao online
- Đỗ Lê Anhdao's page at Da Màu, with numerous works in Vietnamese and English
- "Mở Miệng- khởi đầu một trang sử mới trong văn chương Việt", an essay written English, translated into Vietnamese by Đoàn Minh Châu
- A profile of director Charlie Nguyen
- A profile of director Duc Nguyen
- A translation of Linh Đinh's commentary on John Balaban's presentation of Hồ Xuân Hương